Casting a spell to protect yourself from sickness is a cathartic way to release any kind of anxiety you might have about your health. The following spell is easy, uses easy-to-find materials and doesn’t require a lot of time. You can also customize this protection spell to suit needs outside of healing and virus protection.
What you need:
Candle (yellow or white)
Small square of paper
Black ink pen
How to cast a spell to protect yourself from sickness
- Light your candle. White and yellow are ideal choices for healing and protection spells focused on preventing illness. However, if you only have a certain color, that is okay. You can compensate by visualizing the flame surrounded by an aura of the appropriate healing color.
- Surround the base of your candle with about a handful of garlic skins. Garlic skins are symbolic of the healing nature of garlic.
- On the small square of paper, write down your intent. Be sure to use active, present language. For example, you’d want to say “I am healthy and protected from disease,” instead of “I will be protected from disease.”
- Allow the candle to burn down until it is spent, allowing the wax to drip and pool into the garlic skins. You want the skins to collect into the wax.
- Blow out the flame, or allow it to burn out naturally, and then dump some of the garlic skin and wax onto the center of your square of paper.
- Allow the waxy garlic skins to cool and harden on the paper. Wrap the paper up into a scroll.
- Bury this scroll at the entrance of your property or under the entrance of your home. Be confident that your spell has worked, and you no longer need to think about it.